Berenberg Starts AMN Healthcare (AMN) at Buy
- S&P 500 nears record high on stimulus hopes, strong earnings
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg analyst Sam England initiates coverage on AMN Healthcare (NYSE: AMN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
Shares of AMN Healthcare closed at $52.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Names Microchip (MCHP) a Top Pick Among Semi Suppliers, Well-Positioned to Outgrow Peers Into 2022
- Jefferies Assumes Sigilon Therapeutics (SGTX) at Buy
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts MarketWise Inc. (MKTW) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!