Benchmark Starts Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB) at Buy
- Futures edge lower as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
Benchmark analyst Todd Brooks initiates coverage on Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Red Robin Gourmet Burgers closed at $18.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Sunnova (NOVA) at Equal Weight
- Berenberg Starts Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (TKWY:NA) (GRUB) at Sell
- Chardan Capital Markets Starts Energy Vault Holdings Inc. (NRGV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!