Benchmark Starts Noodles & Co. (NDLS) at Buy
- Bulls back in charge as Omicron worries wane
- Apple (AAPL) Gets a New Street High Price Target, Morgan Stanley Says iPhone Supply and App Store Could Fuel December Quarter Beat
- 'No Rival to Get Even Close' - Tesla (TSLA) Shares Soar as UBS Raises Price Target by Nearly 40%
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Benchmark analyst Todd Brooks initiates coverage on Noodles & Co. (NASDAQ: NDLS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Noodles & Co. closed at $11.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) at Overweight
- Citi Starts Babylon Holdings (BBLN) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Fluence Energy Inc. (FLNC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!