Benchmark Starts Duos Technologies Group (DUOT) at Buy
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Benchmark analyst Michael Legg initiates coverage on Duos Technologies Group (NASDAQ: DUOT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Duos Technologies Group closed at $4.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Hutchmed (China) Ltd. (HCM) at Buy
- William Blair Starts Payoneer (PAYO) at Outperform
- Truist Securities Starts GXO Logistics Inc. (GXO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!