Benchmark Starts DMY Technology Group (DMYQ) at Buy
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Benchmark analyst Josh Sullivan initiates coverage on DMY Technology Group (NYSE: DMYQ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of DMY Technology Group closed at $10.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Starts ENNOSTAR Inc (3714:TT) at Underweight
- Credit Suisse Starts Dynatrace Inc. (DT) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!