Benchmark Starts Crescent Acquisition (CRSA) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Benchmark initiates coverage on Crescent Acquisition (NASDAQ: CRSA) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Crescent Acquisition closed at $10.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Starts Northern Oil and Gas (NOG) at Buy, 'Intriguing E&P Non-Op Strategy'
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- B.Riley Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Buy, Sees 50% Upside from Yesterday Spot Close