Barclays Starts Sotera Health (SHC) at Overweight
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
Barclays analyst Luke Sergott initiates coverage on Sotera Health (NASDAQ: SHC) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Sotera Health closed at $27.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Forestar Group (FOR) at Overweight Citing the Company as His High Conviction Idea
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) at Buy