Barclays Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Overweight
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow initiates coverage on Skillsoft Corp. (NYSE: SKIL) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Skillsoft Corp. closed at $8.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) PT Raised to $14 at Barclays
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Getty Realty (GTY) at Sector Perform
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!