Barclays Starts Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) at Overweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain initiates coverage on Scotts Miracle-Gro (NYSE: SMG) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $205.00.
Shares of Scotts Miracle-Gro closed at $168.75 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- BofA Securities Reinstates Unity Software (U) at Neutral
- Truist Securities Starts HashiCorp Inc (HCP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!