Barclays Starts Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) at Overweight
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Barclays analyst Peter Lawson initiates coverage on Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $24.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Fisker (FSR) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates AvalonBay Communities (AVB) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Ovintiv Inc. (OVV) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!