Barclays Starts Cronos Group (CRON) at Underweight
- Nasdaq rises with growth stocks, rate hike worries linger
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Dollar gains on euro after inflation data, sterling falls
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Internal Tesla (TSLA) Report Forecasts 4Q Output Jump and Growth Through 2023
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain initiates coverage on Cronos Group (NASDAQ: CRON) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $5.50.
Shares of Cronos Group closed at $5.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cronos Group (CRON) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Barclays
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts ForgeRock Inc (FORG) at Buy
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!