Barclays Starts CoreSite Realty (COR) at Underweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Barclays analyst Tim Long initiates coverage on CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $110.00.
Shares of CoreSite Realty closed at $122.66 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Lightening eMotors (ZEV) at Outperform
- UBS Starts Clorox (CLX) at Sell
- DA Davidson Starts Affirm Holdings Inc. (AFRM) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!