Barclays Starts Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) at Equalweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain initiates coverage on Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $14.00.
Shares of Canopy Growth Corp closed at $13.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) PT Lowered to $2 at Barclays
- After-Hours Movers: Frontier Gains on Index Move, Mind Medicine Falls on Offering
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tattooed Chef Inc. (TTCF) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!