Barclays Starts Bally's Corp (BALY) at Equalweight
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Barclays analyst Brandt Montour initiates coverage on Bally's Corp (NYSE: BALY) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $21.00.
Shares of Bally's Corp closed at $20.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Itau BBA Starts Adecoagro (AGRO) at Outperform
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Bioceres Crop Solutions (BIOX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!