Barclays Starts Avrobio Inc. (AVRO) at Overweight
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Barclays analyst Gena Wang initiates coverage on Avrobio Inc. (NASDAQ: AVRO) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Avrobio Inc. closed at $11.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Reinstates Workhorse Group (WKHS) at Buy, 'Can Deliver Without the Post Office'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Palomar Holdings (PLMR) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS) at Buy