Barclays Starts Avantor Inc. (AVTR) at Overweight
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Barclays analyst Luke Sergott initiates coverage on Avantor Inc. (NYSE: AVTR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Avantor Inc. closed at $28.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fennec Pharma (FENC) is Saving Pediatric Cancer Patients Hearing, Initiated with Buy at Craig-Hallum Ahead of Major Catalyst
- Goldman Sachs Starts Jinke Smart Services Group Co Ltd (9666:HK) at Buy
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Addex Therapeutics (ADXN) at Buy