Barclays Starts Atottech (ATC) at Equalweight
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Barclays analyst Michael Leithead initiates coverage on Atottech (NYSE: ATC) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Atottech closed at $21.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atotech announces first quarter 2021 earnings release date, conference call and webcast
- UBS Starts Lincoln National (LNC) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Cumulus Media (CMLS) Resumed Neutral at B.Riley (correction)