Barclays Starts Appharvest (APPH) at Overweight
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Barclays analyst Benjamin Theurer initiates coverage on Appharvest (NASDAQ: APPH) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Appharvest closed at $15.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer downgrades Appharvest (APPH) to Perform on going-concern disclosures and industry growing pains
- Zillow (Z) valuation multiple expected to re-rate higher in H2 2023 - UBS
- Barclays Starts Taylor Wimpey Plc. (TW/:LN) (TWODF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!