Barclays Reinstates Cardtronics Inc (CATM) at Equalweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal reinstates coverage on Cardtronics Inc (NASDAQ: CATM) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of Cardtronics Inc closed at $38.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) the Best Category Leader in Mobile Ad Network Space - Morgan Stanley
- Credit Suisse Assumes Datadog (DDOG) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Starts ProKidney Corp. (PROK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!