Barclays Reinstates Cardtronics Inc (CATM) at Equalweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Barclays analyst Ramsey El-Assal reinstates coverage on Cardtronics Inc (NASDAQ: CATM) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of Cardtronics Inc closed at $38.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Misumi Group (9962:JP) PT Raised to JPY4,200 at Citi
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Grifols SA (GRF:SM) (GIFOF) at Neutral
- CK Hutchison Holdings Ltd. (1:HK) (CKHUY) PT Lowered to HK$61 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!