Barclays Assumes Danaher (DHR) at Overweight
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Barclays analyst Luke Sergott assumes coverage on Danaher (NYSE: DHR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $260.00.
Shares of Danaher closed at $225.67 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) at Equal Weight
- Evercore ISI Starts Enphase Energy (ENPH) at Outperform