Baird Starts QuantumScape (QS) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Baird analyst Ben Kallo initiates coverage on QuantumScape (NYSE: QS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $52.00.
Shares of QuantumScape closed at $48.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QuantumScape (QS) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Sysco (SYY) at Buy
- BTIG Starts BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!