Baird Starts Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) at Neutral
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Baird analyst Jack Allen initiates coverage on Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Intellia Therapeutics closed at $42.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software Well Positioned For Double-Digit Profitability this Coming Year - Cowen
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Tattooed Chef Inc. (TTCF) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Itau BBA Starts Adecoagro (AGRO) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!