Baird Starts EastGroup Properties (EGP) at Neutral
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Baird analyst David Rodgers initiates coverage on EastGroup Properties (NYSE: EGP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $140.00.
Shares of EastGroup Properties closed at $129.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Starts Alibaba Health (241:HK) (BABA) at Buy
- Spartan Capital Starts LeMaitre Vascular (LMAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!