Baird Reinstates Regency Centers (REG) at Neutral
- Nasdaq futures slump 2% as rising yields spark tech rout
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Raised at Credit Suisse, Analyst Names 4 Catalysts for 2022
- Citi Raises Price Target on Intel (INTC), Starts Positive Catalyst Watch Ahead of Analyst Day
- Boeing (BA): Cowen Sees Hefty Cash Flow Recovery in 2022, Raises Price Target But Expects a 'Messy' Q4 Print
- Yen slips as BOJ keeps ultra-loose stance, U.S. yields rise
Baird analyst RJ Milligan reinstates coverage on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $59.13.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $59.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts AdTheorent Holding Company Inc (ADTH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Assumes Intapp, Inc (INTA) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Marqeta Inc. (MQ) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!