Baird Reinstates Regency Centers (REG) at Neutral
- Wall Street rallies, snaps longest weekly losing streak in decades
- 'Always Bet on Michael': Dell (DELL) Stock Soars After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Say Results are Impressive
- Credit Suisse Says Tesla (TSLA) Stock Offers an Attractive Entry Point, Sees Nearly 60% Upside From Here
- Citi Downgrades US Equities to Neutral on Recession Risk
- Elon Musk Says Recession Could Last 12 to 18 Months, But 'Actually a Good Thing'
Baird analyst RJ Milligan reinstates coverage on Regency Centers (NASDAQ: REG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $59.13.
Shares of Regency Centers closed at $59.22 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers Issues Annual Corporate Responsibility Report
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Longfor Group Holdings Ltd (960:HK) (LNGPF) at Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Assumes CIFI (884:HK) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!