Baird Assumes Homology Medicines (FIXX) at Outperform
- Wall Street closes with sharp gains as final quarter begins
- Tesla (TSLA) Now 'Unlikely' to Hit Its 50% Delivery Growth Goal for 2022 - Analyst
- U.S. manufacturing nearly brakes; price pressures abating
- Citi Cuts Year-end S&P 500 Price Target to 4000, Introduces 2023 PT of 3900
- Oil jumps about $4 as OPEC+ weighs biggest output cut since 2020
Baird analyst Jack Allen assumes coverage on Homology Medicines (NASDAQ: FIXX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Homology Medicines closed at $1.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Starts Accelleron Industries AG (ACLN:SW) at Neutral
- Berenberg Starts Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc (HIK:LN) (HKMPF) at Hold
- MKM Partners Starts Leslie's (LESL) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!