BTIG Starts Redwood Trust (RWT) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on Redwood Trust (NYSE: RWT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Redwood Trust closed at $8.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Redwood Trust (RWT) to Overweight
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Lanxess AG (LXS:GR) (LNXSF) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Plug Power (PLUG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!