BTIG Starts PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar edges lower with Fed in focus, cryptocurrencies jump
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust closed at $16.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) at Buy, $10 PT
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) at Underweight
- BofA Securities Starts Xometry Inc (XMTR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!