BTIG Starts MFA Mortgage (MFA) at Buy
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.25.
Shares of MFA Mortgage closed at $3.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Macrotech Developers Limited (LODHA:IN) at Buy
- TD Securities Starts Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM:CN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Roth Capital Starts Envirotech Vehicles (ADOM) at Buy (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!