BTIG Starts MFA Mortgage (MFA) at Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.25.
Shares of MFA Mortgage closed at $3.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Reinstates Delivery Hero SE (DHER:GR) (DLVHF) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. (YMM) at Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!