BTIG Starts Great Ajax Corp. (AJX) at Neutral
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on Great Ajax Corp. (NYSE: AJX) with a Neutral rating.
Shares of Great Ajax Corp. closed at $9.80 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Latch Inc (LTCH) at Buy
- UPDATE: Eight Capital Starts Voyager Digital (VYGVF) at Buy (correction)
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Payoneer (PAYO) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!