BTIG Starts Envision Solar International (EVSI) at Buy
- Stocks dip after weak U.S. confidence data; oil climbs
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Apple's (AAPL) Runs into 5G Modem Development Issues, Will Continue to Use Qualcomm (QCOM) - Analyst
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Recession Could Push Apple Stock 27% Down Says Evercore ISI and Cuts Price Target
BTIG initiates coverage on Envision Solar International (NASDAQ: EVSI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Envision Solar International closed at $11.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold on Macro Storm
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts Cogent (COGT) at Buy
- Berenberg Starts Marks Electrical Group plc (MRK:LN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!