BTIG Starts Ellington Residential (EARN) at Buy
- Stocks hit by China clampdown ahead of earnings-packed week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
- Dollar eases as focus turns to Fed, cryptocurrencies jump
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on Ellington Residential (NYSE: EARN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.25.
Shares of Ellington Residential closed at $11.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Reviva Pharmaceuticals (RVPH) at Buy, $10 PT
- Maxim Group Starts Elys Game Technology Corp. (ELYS) at Buy, $10 PT
- Piper Sandler Starts EverCommerce Inc (EVCM) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!