BTIG Starts Dynex Capital (DX) at Buy
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on Dynex Capital (NYSE: DX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $19.00.
Shares of Dynex Capital closed at $17.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dynex Capital (DX) PT Lowered to $18.50 at Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Following Earnings
- Dynex Capital (DX) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Nyxoah SA (NYXH) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!