BTIG Reinstates MacroGenics (MGNX) at Buy
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
BTIG analyst Thomas Shrader reinstates coverage on MacroGenics (NASDAQ: MGNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of MacroGenics closed at $20.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts MacroGenics (MGNX) at Market Outperform
- Roth Capital Starts Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corp II (DCRN) at Buy
- DA Davidson Starts Reinvent Technology Partners Y (RTPY) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!