BTIG Assumes New Residential Investment (NRZ) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
BTIG analyst Eric Hagen assumes coverage on New Residential Investment (NYSE: NRZ) with a Buy rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of New Residential Investment closed at $9.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Kanzhun (BZ) at Neutral (correction)
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Akerna Corp. (KERN) at Buy
- Cowen Starts 22nd Century Group (XXII) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!