BTIG Assumes MacroGenics (MGNX) at Buy
- Stocks roar higher as traders park COVID and Fed jitters
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- Oil rises 1% ahead of OPEC meeting under Omicron cloud
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
BTIG analyst Kaveri Pohlman assumes coverage on MacroGenics (NASDAQ: MGNX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of MacroGenics closed at $20.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Sell
- JPMorgan Starts Tritax Big Box REIT Plc. (BBOX:LN) at Overweight
- Citi Starts Alkermes (ALKS) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!