BMO Capital Starts Constellation Brands (STZ) at Outperform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
BMO Capital analyst Andrew Strelzik initiates coverage on Constellation Brands (NYSE: STZ) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $290.00.
Shares of Constellation Brands closed at $244.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Resumes Wood Group (WG:LN) (WDGJF) at Equalweight
- Morgan Stanley Assumes CIGNA (CI) at Overweight
- Barclays Reinstates Eni SpA (ENI:IM) (E) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!