B.Riley/FBR Transfers Coverage on Spark Networks (LOV) at Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
B.Riley/FBR analyst Marc Wiesenberger assumes coverage on Spark Networks (NYSE: LOV) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.50.
Shares of Spark Networks closed at $12.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evercore ISI Starts Momentus (MNTS) at Underperform
- Indian Oil Corp Ltd. (IOCL:IN) PT Lowered to INR105 at Citi
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Raised to HK$3.90 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!