B.Riley/FBR Starts Net 1 UEPS (UEPS) at Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
B.Riley/FBR analyst Scott Buck initiates coverage on Net 1 UEPS (NASDAQ: UEPS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Net 1 UEPS closed at $3.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Revolution (RVMD) at Hold
- Barclays Starts Kering SA (KER:FP) (PPRUY) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!