B.Riley/FBR Starts Net 1 UEPS (UEPS) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
B.Riley/FBR analyst Scott Buck initiates coverage on Net 1 UEPS (NASDAQ: UEPS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Net 1 UEPS closed at $3.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Starts Vitesco Technologies Group (VTSC:GR) at Buy
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Getty Realty (GTY) at Sector Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!