B.Riley/FBR Starts Eagle Point Credit Company (ECC) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
B.Riley/FBR analyst Randy Binner initiates coverage on Eagle Point Credit Company (NYSE: ECC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $18.00.
Shares of Eagle Point Credit Company closed at $13.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Awarded “Best Closed-End CLO Fund” by Creditflux
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Humacyte (HUMA) at Overweight
- Aegis Capital Starts Ceragon Networks (CRNT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!