B.Riley Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
B.Riley analyst Zack Silver initiates coverage on Rush Street Interactive (NYSE: RSI) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Rush Street Interactive closed at $16.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Rush Street Interactive (RSI) at Buy, Internally Developed Tech Provides a Competitive Advantage
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Assumes Palomar Holdings (PLMR) at Overweight
- Colliers Securities Starts Gigcapital3 Inc. (GIK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!