B.Riley Starts Procept BioRobotics Corp (PRCT) at Buy
- Stocks gain as dollar eases, oil gets a boost from OPEC+ deal
- Musk Failed to Convince Twitter (TWTR) to Lower the Deal Price - Reports
- Dollar wavers with ECB minutes and Friday's U.S. jobs data in focus
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
B.Riley analyst Neil Chatterji initiates coverage on Procept BioRobotics Corp (NASDAQ: PRCT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $53.00.
Shares of Procept BioRobotics Corp closed at $34.17 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Starts Orient Overseas (International) Limited (316:HK) (OROVF) at Underweight
- Barclays Starts Orkla ASA (ORK:NO) (ORKLY) at Underweight
- Stephens Starts Akoya Biosciences Inc (AKYA) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!