Atlantic Equities Starts Cognizant Technology Solutions (CTSH) at Underweight
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Atlantic Equities analyst Dimitri Kallianoitis initiates coverage on Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ: CTSH) with a Underweight rating.
Shares of Cognizant Technology Solutions closed at $68.83 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Tremor International (TRMR) at Buy
- Stifel Starts Syndax Pharmaceuticals (SNDX) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Weibo Corp (9898:HK) (WB) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!