Ascendiant Capital Assumes FlexShopper (FPAY) at Buy
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ascendiant Capital analyst Edward Woo assumes coverage on FlexShopper (NASDAQ: FPAY) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00 (from $5.00).
Shares of FlexShopper closed at $2.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Buy
- Citi Assumes Cielo SA (CIEL3:BZ) (CIOXY) at Neutral
- Jefferies Starts Connect Biopharma Holdings Ltd (CNTB) at Buy