Arete Starts Netflix (NFLX) at Buy
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Arete analyst Andrew Beale initiates coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $735.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $606.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors That Class Action Lawsuits Have Been Filed Against Riskified, Netflix, Mullen, and Arqit and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- BMO Capital Starts Genmab A/S (GEN:DC) (GMAB) at Market Perform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Caleres (CAL) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!