Alliance Global Partners Starts Ocuphire (OCUP) at Buy
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Alliance Global Partners analyst James Molloy initiates coverage on Ocuphire (NASDAQ: OCUP) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Ocuphire closed at $6.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Tinybuild Inc (TBLD:LN) at Buy
- Colliers Securities Starts Gigcapital3 Inc. (GIK) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) at Equal Weight