Alliance Global Partners Starts Genprex (GNPX) at Buy
- Wall St ends down as investors await Fed's next steps
- Take-Two cuts guidance again as Q3 results fall short
- ServiceNow (NOW) dips as CEO McDermott sells ~$25M in stock for property purchase
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Global Partners analyst James Molloy initiates coverage on Genprex (NASDAQ: GNPX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Genprex closed at $1.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Loop Capital Starts Fortinet (FTNT) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts Banca Mediolanum SpA (BMED:IM) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Meyer Burger Technology AG (MBTN:SW) (MYBUF) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!