Alliance Global Partners Starts Genprex (GNPX) at Buy
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Global Partners analyst James Molloy initiates coverage on Genprex (NASDAQ: GNPX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Genprex closed at $1.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Starts Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (DRRD:IN) (RDY) at Underweight
- LG Electronics (066570:KS) PT Raised to KRW88,000 at Macquarie
- JPMorgan Starts Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!