Rocket Companies (RKT) Extends Gain, Up 21%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rocket Companies (NYSE: RKT) Extends Gain, Up 21%
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premise of the "squeeze" in Clover (CLOV) today appears to be a data error - Hindenburg
- QuantumScape (QS) CEO to Defend Company Tonight on Mad Money
- IPO for Esports Technologies (EBET) Surges on Debut