Phoenix Companies (PNX) Sees Upside On Industry TARP Okay
- U.S. stocks lower at close of trade; Dow Jones Industrial Average down 1.54%
- Micron Technology (MU) Shares Decline After Revenue, Guidance Misses Expectations
- Nike Shares Down 2% Despite Better Than Expected Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL) Extends Decline as BofA Downgrades to Neutral on More Balanced Risk/Reward
- Meta Platforms (META) to Freeze Hiring and Restructure Teams - Bloomberg
The industry is up on average of 6%, as represented by the move in the SPDR KBW Insurance ETF (NYSE: KIE).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Senesco Technologies, Inc. (SNTI) Surges 36% Following New Buy Rating at BofA
- Cybertruck will be waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat - Tesla's (TSLA) Elon Musk
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Halted on Circuit Breaker, Up 24%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!