Corsair Gaming (CRSR) Surges 28% Pre-Open
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Corsair Gaming (NASDAQ: CRSR) gains 28% in pre-open trading on high social media activity on the continued meme-stock frenzy.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED) paused on volatility after 15% spike higher on company tweet
- NanoVibronix (NAOV) Halted for 9th Time, Up 233%
- Credit Suisse Raises Alphabet (GOOGL) PT to 'Street High' $3,350 Heading into Q2 Print
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesPre Market Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!