Bitcoin Stocks Lower as Musk Tanks Market
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bitcoin stocks are prices down 10% on Elon Musk's U-turn on accepting Bitcoin to buy Tesla vehicles:
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Siebert Financial Corp (SIEB) halted on volatility after spike higher, last up 25%
- TRxADE HEALTH (MEDS) Doubles on COVID-19 Passport App Launch
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Gains 1% Intra-Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesMomentum Movers, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesTesla, Bitcoin
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!